Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reselling a Special package
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
tresuvesdobles
I would like to resell a Special Plan from my bulk reseller account. This plan is not included in the discounted (up to 50%) packages that Resellers can offer to our customers as our own...

1. Is it possible to resell Special plans?

2. If yes, what would be the discounted price?

3. I will be able to manage this resold package from my WHM panel as well? I need to change the name "Special", to remove some features and maybe limit the Disk Space and Bandwidth usage. Something I can do from WHM panel to my resold accounts.

4. How should I order this kind of discounted packages?

Thanks in advance for your answer
Vanya
1. Yes you can.
2. The discount will be 20% from our standard prices.
3. You can name the plan other way but you won't be able to cange any properties for the plan. This is how reselling plan works. In case you need to change any properties of the plan you should choe bulk reseller package.

4. Please email billing@hostony.com and they will add it to your account
tresuvesdobles
Just one more question regarding no. 3

What is the difference between Reseller and Bulk Reseller? Where can I find more information on this?

Thanks
tresuvesdobles
Appreciate an answer on this!

Just one more question regarding no. 3

What is the difference between Reseller and Bulk Reseller? Where can I find more information on this?

Thanks
Serge
http://www.hostony.com/reseller.html

Bulk reseller means that you get some amount of space and bandwidth and slice them in your own packages as you want to.

Reselling packages means that you resell our standard packages at discounted price.
tresuvesdobles
Thanks, Serge.

And so... I don't understand Vanya's answer at all. From the very begining I say that I am a Bulk Reseller:

I would like to resell a Special Plan from my bulk reseller account.

According to this,

A. What is the discounted price of a Special plan to be resold from my account? According to Vanya's answer the discount would be 20% of the normal price. It means 113,76 USD/year in a yearly basis. But in the prices chart for Reselling Packages I see Advanced at 89,40 USD/year and Power at 118,20 USD/year. My concern is that Special should be cheaper...

B. Is it possible to manage this resold package from my WHM panel changing the name, removing some features and limiting the Disk Space and Bandwidth usage?
tresuvesdobles
Got no answer to my last post yet...

Please reply asap
tresuvesdobles
Is somebody willing to answer this post?

I am willing to pay Hostony more money for an additional plan and nobody is answering!!! blink.gif
Alec
If you have a bulk reseller package you can manage your custom packages and sell account based on them. If you are reseller (have bulk reseller packages or already bought 3 or greater shared hosting packages) you are able to resell shared packages for discounted price, i.e. buy them from us and sell them to your customes or enlarge your bulk diskspace and bandwidth.

If you want to resell custom plans please define features of your plan and send us a package description. Then we'll let you know how much it costs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here