Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there a limit on number of email recipients?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
bobmonsour
Hi,

I have a site running on your service already and am very pleased with the support thus far. I am looking at alternate hosting providers for my son's private school and Hostony is under consideration.

We currently run into a problem with our current provider where they limit the number of email recipients (for a single message) to 100. I understand the need to reduce spam, but in the case of the school, they are using email to make community-wide announcements to parents and donors and others in the community. This is not done frequently, 1 message per week at most, but they want to be able to send a single message to as many as 500-800 recipients.

Do you pose such limits on email recipients?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
-Bob
Anonymous
There is no limitation on email recipients.
But we will forced to stop sending mail if it overloads the server or we get spam complaint about your mail. To prevent it send mail partially not all at once (for example, 10-30 messages per minute).
Alec
There is no limitation on email recipients.
But we will forced to stop sending mail if it overloads the server or we get spam complaint about your mail. To prevent it send mail partially not all at once (for example, 10-30 messages per minute).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here