Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More fun with database connections... not
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Mystic
Current Main page error
MySQL error!

Error establishing a database connection!

1. Are you sure you have typed the correct user/password?
  2. Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
  3. Are you sure that the database server is running?
current Forum page error

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/mystic/public_html/khanforum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/mystic/public_html/khanforum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/mystic/public_html/khanforum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Is there some way to stop this from happening? granted its been a week since i've had it happen as often but its getting to be quite an annoyance. It gives these errors, then in a few hours it clears up. half the time before anyone sees my post/ticket. but long enough to have my users fill my inbox with mail.

Is there a system that tracks database error messages perhaps?
Alexandre
I think it must be fixed now.
Could you check?
Mystic
yes it is, it seems to fix itself quicker if i ask someone here to look at it, then it mocks me so that only i can see it.

i'm slowly going insane. ph34r.gif
Mystic
not even an hour after i type that it stops responding, no error messages but its the database cause my index/non sql pages work fine

why does the database hate me?
Mystic
I'm thinking this many red lights cannot be good?
Vanya
thanks for that picture
i've fixed /var and mysql is ok now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here