Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: server 25
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
wtf
I wanted to know if anything was going on with Server 25, the past two days it's been loading slowly more often than not. The MySQL database keeps disappearing and reappearing causing my website's forums to go down. The database problem has already happened three times today, each of the times it lasted for atleast 5 minutes. The website loads slow, much slower than average, and it's running slower more often. I was wondering if any kind of maintence is being done and if this problem will be fixed soon.

The most recent database crash has been down for over 10 minutes already and still going.
Stanly
Nothing is going on with server 25 except our backup system is running.
If you have some some problems with your account - please describe me them detailed.
I need to know at least domain name that have a problems to look into them.
wtf
petalrain.net is our domain

usually all that happens is the website starts loading extremely slow, every now and then it will even have a page connant be displayed for a minute or two, I'm on DSL so it's not my connection that's having the problems

the database problem is that it seems to just disappear(literally) from the website, the first time the database problem happened I figured maybe there was a database problem(because the forums said that) that I could fix, but when I went to check, the database just wasn't there, after a few minutes to came back and all was fine
Alexandre
Problem has been fixed.

It was a problem with secondary DNS server.

We are sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you.
wtf
thanks smile.gif
ojenni
Hello,

To avoid an upcoming downtime:
I noticed that the diskspace on /sdb1 is increased from <90 % to now 97 % during the last few days.

Maybe someone could move some data vom /sdb1 to /sdc3

Regards,
Oliver
Alexandre
It will be done asap smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here