Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paypal
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
EC
Is there any chance that you will add paypal payments? We could really use this, otherwise we will not be able to buy hosting from you!

Thanks
EC
Stanly
We already accept PayPal payments.
Our PayPal ID is paypal@hostony.com
dat
when we pay, does our month start from that date, or from the 1st?
Alec
From the date. We do not use something like pro-rated payments etc.
Jos?
I am interested in paying via PayPal. Do we also have to write down the free domain name we want with the payment? I ask this because there are not PayPal buttoms from the website to specify the type of plan and how long we want it.
I am interested in paying via PayPal. Do we also have to write down the free domain name we want with the payment? I ask this because there are not PayPal buttoms from the website to specify the type of plan and how long we want it.

Suppose I want to buy a PROFI plan for 1 year. All we have to do is sent a payment for $94.20 to: paypal@hostony.com No additional fees. Right?
Stanly
You need to display free domain name, period you want to pay for.
About sum. Better ask at billing@hostony.com
Payment Method

Select Payment Method: Visa
MasterCard
American Express
JCB
Dinner Club

what should we put here? There is no place to choose PayPal which is very stupid
Stanly
As I told our PayPal ID is paypal@hostony.com
You can just send money to that ID via PayPal and attach domain and package info to payment.
On the signup, then how do we get past that page?
just put in empty info smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here