Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Addon domain publishing and pointing
Hostony Board > General Support > HowTo
4jewelrylovers
Hi, I'm new to Hostony, but I have been managing my websites since 1996. I us MSFronPage (I know I should have used dreamweaver. I wasn't so wise back then) Normally my accounts were all set up by my hosts. So I'm new to this part of website management. I'm sure my problems are due to lack of knowlege on my part.

I have two problems possibly three depending on how we resolve them.

1. I have uploaded my first site to the main domain. It apears to be working properly except for the active server pages. I cannot get the database results to work properly. I have installed the FP server extensions so I don't know what else to do.

2. I have also added another domain for my second website. I used the same dns pointing as I did for my main site, question should it be different and if so where do I find this information?

3. I do not seem to be able to publish to the addon domain. I have tried to publish to the subdomain but it keeps telling me that a web doesn't exist there. Do I need to create an address and then publish? Since I already changed the dns pointing a few days ago I thought I could just publish to the url like always.

my domains are
www.4jewelrylovers.com
www.4silverlovers.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Candace
mysteryminds
oops! I've answered to you in the first post you did. Well check that out

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=2738
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here