Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Billing
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
nathanth
dry.gif 7 days ago I placed an open ticket for a billing issue I was having with my credit card. I had a new card issued and thought that a change was made to charge another card for the monthly fee. I learned after trying to access my site (which has been shut off), that this must not have happened correctly.
I have made 3 attempts (updating the issue ticket) to get this resolved and wish that someone from hostony would contact me to resolve!

Thanks

Ticket #10380
www.nathanthegreat.com
nathanth
I can't even pay them by posting in here??
Vanya
You should update billing ticket with a request to resolve your problem.
nathanth
I have entered info 3 times on the support ticket

Call ID 10380
Status OPEN
Logged 15-9-2004-8:02
Priority 1 [change]

Elapsed Time 7 days
Since Last Action 4 hours

"I thought that I had changed credit/debit cards for drafting of my monthky charges for my site. I see that a payment was just taken from my MONY FCU account. What is the balance owed on my account and for what month. Thanks in advance. NOTE the new email address. Previous was jmamrosh@twcny.rr.com"
Jonathan Mamrosh
21-9-2004-6:17

EDIT I need to resolve this issue to get y sire back up
Jonathan Mamrosh
22-9-2004-4:49

EDIT 7 days have passed. Please let me know what additional information you need or who to call. Thank you
Alexandre
WE are sorry for delays.
Our billing department will contact you soon.

That problem will be solved.
Thank you for patience.
Alexandre
Hello Jonathan Mamrosh,

You can see all billing information, you need, visiting the billing panel at https://secure.hostony.com, where you need to use your e-mail, you registered with (jmamrosh@twcny.rr.com), and your password.
Please, for further billing questions contact the billing Department (billing@hostony.com).
nathanth
Resolved..Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here