Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inflated Analog Stats?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
turnbull
I recently was checking my subdomain stats, and there is a huge discrepancy between the analog stats and the stats reported by Awstats/Webalizer.

Here are the currently reported stats for the month of September.

Hits/requests
---------------
awstats: 604,510
webalizer: 617,420
analog: 10,828,002 ???

Data transferred
---------------
awstats: 4.71 GB
webalizer: 4.97 GB
analog: 87.27 GB ???

I just don't want to get hit by an over-limit charge when I know that there is no way my site is moving over 80 gigs of data per month.
turnbull
Are there any answers out there about this?
Stanly
What is your domain name?
bpgisme
I noticed the same thing but on a much smaller scale of course.
I typically use around 1gb of bandwidth and those Analog stats are saying I've used 5gb. Not big deal for me, but I am curious why there is such a big difference in the numbers.
(I WISH my site used 5gb... So few people are coming to see it! Just too boring I guess....tongue.gif )

bpgisme.com

-Bonnie
Danimal
I've noticed that the analog stats keep cumulative figures. In other words, you've used 87 gB total since you first signed up, not just for the month. I can still remember going and thinking "Wow! I got 3,000,000 hits this month! Oh wait, that's for the eight months I've been here (or whatever it was at the time)."
turnbull
Danimal,
That's what I was also thinking, but my stats for today show my usage at
96.28 GB, which is over a 9GB increase since I read the same stat yesterday (87.27 GB). I'm perplexed.

Stanly,
My domain is nearhoof.net, the sub-domain I am checking is rockpage.nearhoof.net
Stanly
Please use AwStats. The best and the exact.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here