To receive email on your loval box you need use either POP3 (Post Office Protocol v.3) or IMAP (Interactive Mail Access Protocol).

You need choose what incoming mail server you want to use when you are adding new mail account (in the MS Outlook). This may be POP3 or IMAP server. Then you need fill "Incoming mail" field with your domain name (without 'www') and enter your mail account login/password.

That is all. Now you can receive mail.
The main difference between POP3 and IMAP is when you use IMAP you have mirror of your local mailbox (with all folders) on remote server. So if you create additional folder on your local mail client and press "Synchronize Account" the same folder is created on the remote server. And if you move email messages between your local mailbox folders these messages moved between remote server folders.

And if you use POP3 all new messages on the remote server come to the inbox folder and when you press "receive mail" on your local mail client you download all new messages from remote inbox folder to local inbox folder. Also you can choose delete or don't new messages from remote inbox folder after downloading.

I think I've described roughly what are POP3 and IMAP and how to use it for you needs. Of course maybe you have many detiled questions about them. Please ask here and I'll try to answer.