Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Concerns to Hostony
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
Dark Hedgehog
To the admins and staff of Hostony.

So far, this is the best service I have seen.
It may seem the best, but, there are low-downs that I do not believe should happen.

I see constant downtimes all the time, meaning that there are numerous amounts of people having their site down, not to mention that there are people who don't even get their refunds and are told to visit someone else while their payment is still in affect.
Morally, that is completely wrong.
I do agree with these customers, you are starting to get on the low side.

But in most turns, you are on the good side, just I think a better retaliation, such as letting people know about things so they aren't left waiting for whatever to come.

I've seen many people complain constantly, and many not even signing up and wanting a refund and couldn't even get one back.

I have to assist my opinion, I haven't even gotten a reply in almost three days now to a ticket I submitted, but, I know how busy you guys are.

Maybe you should hire more people or find out ways to help people.

I don't want to see you guys losing customers, but, its already happening and you guys act like you care less.

This is not against you or anything nor is it to put your business down, I am simply letting you know some things that may help or better your business.

That's about it.
bpgisme
Actually, I had sent in a ticket for a problem two weeks or so ago and I waited and waited for an answer and it turned out they had answered me but I didn't get the email. I had decided to go back and check at support itself and see if my ticket was still there and that's when I spotted the reply. They were patiently waiting for me to respond so they could close the ticket! They'd waited almost a week! So now I just go and check directly at support instead of waiting for an email like I was before.

I don't know if that would help in your case, but that's what the story was for me. smile.gif

-Bonnie
bpgisme.com
Vanya
More admins are almost ready! coming soon... =)
Thanks for you concern! I'm sure we'll really consider your advice.
Dark Hedgehog
Though they check the support area, I consider the forums a better place for it almost.
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(Vanya @ Sep 18 2004, 05:15 AM)
More admins are almost ready! coming soon... =)
Thanks for you concern! I'm sure we'll really consider your advice.

If you want to better your business, it seems like you are kind of out of options in my point of view.

No, not demanding or telling you to, I am just saying it seems like you guys really have no other options.
Danimal
QUOTE(Vanya @ Sep 18 2004, 05:15 AM)
More admins are almost ready! coming soon...

That's good news. This business is growing and it's good to see the staff grow with it. Be sure to teach "the new guys" the most essential thing: saying "This Issue Has Already Been Addressed HERE" and providing a link to the thread that explains what's going on but never seems to stop people from starting 14 new threads an hour about it.

As for concerns, I have none. Well over two years here and never been happier.
Dark Hedgehog
I agree with Danimal 100% all the way.
Danimal
QUOTE(Dark Hedgehog @ Sep 19 2004, 02:10 AM)
I agree with Danimal 100% all the way.

biggrin.gif

Well there's something that's never been said before. Thanks, DH. I'm liking your site's new layout, too.
Dark Hedgehog
Thanks smile.gif

I don't get that anymore tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here