Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found a good hosting company
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
snorkelface
If anyone is interested, I found a great hosting company call <abracadabra>.

http://www.abracadabra.com/?loc=home

If you sign up with them, I would really appreciate it if you would send an email to sales@abracadabra.com and let them know that SellAlmostAnything.com sent you.

I'm with them now, after having so many problems with Hostony.
Dark Hedgehog
No matter where you go, there is always going to be a problem with hosting whether you like it or not.

That's like asking for world peace when it will never happen.

Also, provoking Hostony on this will probably get you no-where.

And Hostony has a lot more space than they offer, and has a cleaner layout than they do.

Infact, I consider Hostony the best even among them, and for reasons that they have technical hardware and computer images on their site.

They don't show anything but a first price and nothing special.

Hostony provides a lot more than we could all expect.

Though there are downtimes and what-not, nothing can change my mind about Hostony.
bpgisme
Yep. I don't plan on leaving Hostony either. In fact, I'm considering upgrading. They've been nothing but good to me. smile.gif

-Bonnie
bpgisme.com
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(bpgisme @ Sep 18 2004, 05:05 AM)
Yep. I don't plan on leaving Hostony either. In fact, I'm considering upgrading. They've been nothing but good to me. smile.gif

-Bonnie
bpgisme.com

I don't really need to upgrade tongue.gif

I have all the space I need for now smile.gif

But when I need more space... ph34r.gif
Mystic
even with all the problems ive had lately i'd stay here

i have been here for probly 2 years now and this last month was the first time i've had any problems that werent a direct result of my lack of knowledge.

and even still if i'd made a back up of my stuff it would have been easier to fix =)
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(Mystic @ Sep 18 2004, 05:23 AM)
even with all the problems ive had lately i'd stay here

i have been here for probly 2 years now and this last month was the first time i've had any problems that werent a direct result of my lack of knowledge.

and even still if i'd made a back up of my stuff it would have been easier to fix =)

I agree, I have been here for a while now and I have seen GREAT results.

You would see me banging my head against a wall at my previous host XD
(a lousy 500 megs and 10 gigs of bandwidth, and it gets worse, and high in price)

But I doubt I will ever leave this place.

I like it here.
Danimal
QUOTE(snorkelface @ Sep 18 2004, 02:29 AM)
No problems, no downtime.

Really? And do they host their servers in the magical, underwater land of Atlantis too? And are there dragons to stop hackers?

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
Dark Hedgehog
lol, people are so full of anger it makes me wonder.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here