Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site Down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
kingtaco
I'm recieving a Connection error.

riotpix.com
kingtaco
okay, now it's connecting but i'm getting mysql errors.
Dark Hedgehog
Yup, me too.

IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (111) (Line: 115 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)
loanshark
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

My subdirectories were totally trashed this morning and I made the corrections and uploaded them. At 10:00 (Pacific) all sites were back to normal and were showing correctly via my net browser.

Now, 2 hours later, all of the sites I corrected are screwed up again -so obviously a backup of some sort was done in the past couple of hours. When I try to access C-Panel, I can't get in and get a DNS server error.

This is getting to be an every day thing. Am I going to be forced to move my sites after all? I thought everything was going to be OK after the move to Atlanta. This is the most trouble I've had with any host in the past 5 years.

I feel that the overloads on the new server are creating the problems. As you know there have been tons of messages about 'red-lights' and full hard drives.

Please let me know what I can do - and what you will do to resolve this quickly.

The Shark
loanshark
My affected sites are:
877myheloc.com - root OK
paymyforeclosure.com - sub in trouble
paymybk13.com - sub in trouble
loansafterbk.com - sub in trouble
afreshstarthomeloan.com - sub in trouble

The Shark
Vanya
mysql is ok as far as i can see
Is there a problem still?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here