Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Slow motion
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Dark Hedgehog
My site is terribly slow now.

Sometimes it can't connect or anything at all.

Other sites I go to load perfectly, which is why I compared the loading on FireFox in two seperate tabs, and the other site loaded instantly and my site took like 2 minutes to load.

Any help?
Vanya
what's your domain name?
Dark Hedgehog
Its in my signature blink.gif

www.sonicdash.net
sfworks
www.sonicdash.net is on server 21 as are most of the complaints here today. Can this please, please, please be fixed soon? I have clients looking at my site as I type this and it's horrible for business when the site doesn't work!
Dark Hedgehog
Only time will tell.

And thank god you aren't like those other people who flame because their business site is superiour XD
Vanya
server looks better now
i'm investigating it still
sfworks
Yeah, we'll have to see if they get these problems worked out. I can't flame too much because I realize that hostony is very cheap for what they offer. The downtime is getting a bit out of hand lately though. I've been getting pretty frustrated but I'm not going to flame if they can't fix it, I'll just change hosts. I do hope they get everything under control though, it's not like I want to see their business do bad.
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(sfworks @ Sep 16 2004, 11:09 PM)
Yeah, we'll have to see if they get these problems worked out. I can't flame too much because I realize that hostony is very cheap for what they offer. The downtime is getting a bit out of hand lately though. I've been getting pretty frustrated but I'm not going to flame if they can't fix it, I'll just change hosts. I do hope they get everything under control though, it's not like I want to see their business do bad.

I usually hate knowing business people, but, you seem nice.
Its rare to find business people like you tongue.gif
sfworks
QUOTE(Dark Hedgehog @ Sep 17 2004, 02:16 AM)
I usually hate knowing business people, but, you seem nice.
Its rare to find business people like you tongue.gif

Ha Ha, thanks. It's probably because I have a regular 8-5 job and my business is a side job.
kingtaco
yea, i'm getting super slo-mo too.

riotpix.com
Dark Hedgehog
Yeah, same thing here.

Site is down.
Vanya
There is a possible DDoS attack on the server.
We're investigating it now.
sfworks
Just wanted to throw in an update. It's 11:30pm Pacific time on Thursday night and server 21 is still slow. I haven't been able to do any work for more than 24 hours now. Hopefully it will be resolved tomorrow and I can get some work done. If it is a DDos attack, isn't this the second one this month?
Dark Hedgehog
Going to bed.

4:48 AM here and still my site is down.
Hope it goes well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here