Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: C-Panel
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
loanshark
CPanel has not been accessible for hours. Is there a problem or is this a networking issue.
Vanya
What is your cpanel link that you use?
coreyp_1
My CPanel is down, too.

www.evangelisticpiano.com:2082
www.evangelisticpiano.com:2083
www.evangelisticpiano.com/cpanel (my own re-direct for when I can't remember the port numbers, and don't want to have to come to this forum to find them out again)

BTW, when CPanel is down, my POP e-mail access is down, too.

It was down for a few days when I randomly checked it, but then was up again yesterday. It's down again today. blink.gif

Please help me get this straitened out. I use this e-mail account for my distance learning classes, and I have to send in an assignment today!

Thanks for any assistance you can give.
Vanya
i was just updrading cpanel
It looks ok now.
coreyp_1
Thanks for the quick response, but I am still not able to get into CPanel. I keep receiving a "Cannot find server" error page.

BTW, I don't have any trouble accessing my website in general (www.evangelisticpiano.com).
coreyp_1
10/6/2004

CPanel was up for a while, but it's down again...

Please help get this straitened out.. I have to e-mail an important assignment (college) today.

Thank you
Alexandre
But it seems to be up.
Could you check again?
coreyp_1
I'm wondering if ports 2082 & 2083 are now being blocked (from me) for some reason on this particular network. It wouldn't be so bad (since I'm assuming I can still make the connection from home), but I *have* to be able to access my account from this network, too. mad.gif

When I first came to Hostony, it wasn't necessary to use ports 2082 & 2083. If it was for a security issue, surely it has been solved by now.

I did try connecting through a proxy, but couldn't get past the username and password (although the login page did at least show up).

Any suggestions?
Alexandre
I'm sorry but to use cpanel you need to have opened ports 2082 and 2083

and to use webmail 2095 and 2096.

Please contact your local ISP and ask him to unblock these ports.

Thank you. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here