Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: outgoing mail server problems
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
melmak
Hi all

Is anyone else having trouble sending emails on server 14? I can receive but cannot send with any of our accounts.

Melmak
Vanya
open a ticket on this please
melmak
I have opened a ticket. This is the second day that our emails can not send. The ticket number is 10168. Was on ICQ yesterday with Alex and he asked for my email and password and that did not do anything and then he went offline. When I got into the office this morning I can still receive email but I can not send any from any of our accounts. When I check the answers from the ticket all they say is try it now.

Melmak
melmak
Have found out that our ISP has just started to block port 25 for any outgoing emails except for the ones using their server. Our ISP is in Manitoba, Canada and is MTS.net. Am using port 26 and things seem to be working ok for now.

Melmak
MartinB
yes it's very common.
i recommend using the ISP smtp service instead of the hosting's smtp service for speed , performance, and security rules.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here