Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Special
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Bluefin221
I ordered the special at the beginning of this year and it says full domains 10. What does this actually mean? I was under the impression it meant I could choose 10 domain names and they would be added to my account whenever I needed them. But this doesn't seem to be the case.

Is the 10 domains actually addon domains and if so why do I only have nine?

I was also told that after huge server problems along with plenty of others that I would receive an upgrade to the next package, what is the next package after special? as I see no changes to my account whatsoever.

Another thing is the free script install, anytime I mention about scripts I'm told to go look at the website they belong to.

Some of this is misleading to me. I'm happy with hostony for the most part and even try and keep calm when the site goes down which does happen a lot more than the 1% allocated time hostony gives itself.

It also says WAP/wireless support I asked about this or the set up of this and was told to go make a wap website before I receive any support this does not seem like part of the deal.

I would appreciate some feedback on this, please do not miss anything I have asked as I will just come back with the un-answered parts.

This is not an attack on hostony either as I have already said above I'm happy being hosted here and generally find hostony very helpful when things do go wrong.

Thanks for reading my post.
Bluefin221
Anyone?
Vanya
10 full domains = 1 main + 9 addon domains

What is your domain name so we coould check your upgrade?

Do you mean pre-installed scripts saying "free script install"?
Bluefin221
domain name is calton221.com

Yes I mean pre-installed scripts

What about the rest of my questions?

Aswell as the ones below, say I was interested in adding another addon domain package how much would it cost.
Alexandre
Your account has been upgraded.

About preinstalled scripts: you can find them in cpanel, also you can use Fantastico. There you can find many useful scripts.

About WAP: Please describe the problem with more details.

Thank you for your patience.
Bluefin221
About the wap, I was trying to install it onto my server but had absolutely no idea what was going wrong and gave up. It seems pretty complicated.

Also now that my domain has been upgraded, what happens when its time to renew? I paid for 2 years around January so have more than a year to run. But will I be charged the same rate? with the same stuff now quite sure what happens.
Alexandre
You should open a ticket about wap issue
happens.http://support.hostony.com

You'll be charged by Special package prices.

BTW if you have some billing questions you should just write mail to

billing@hostony.com
wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here