Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scheduled maintainence
Hostony Board > General > News and Announcements
Alec
We have scheduled network maintainence to occur this Thursday morning between 2:00am and 4:00am EST. Servers 10 and 16 will be affected only. We do not expect the network to be down for more than 30 minutes, but there is always a possibility of the maintainence to take longer. We need this downtime to make some firmware upgrades to our router and to complete some power maintainence. If you have questions or concerns about this maintainence window, please contact the support department.
Webslave
domain: www.myisla-hotels.com

I'm on which Server ?
Vanya
server 25
Transverse Styles
Thanks for the heads up. biggrin.gif

Love this service...
apsoda
It's now 2PM EST on Wednesday and my sites on server 10 have been down for about 30 minutes... is this related? or in addition to expected maintenance downtime?

update: It's now 3PM EST and my sites are still down

reluctant to post a support ticket now in case I get roasted for doing that in addition to asking the question in the forum wink.gif
Vanya
Server 10 is ok.
What is your domain name?
schapman43
My site selfsufficientliving.us is also down. I received and email the other day telling me to change my name servers to
dns.hostony.com
dns.hostony.org
I did that and am now wondering if that wasnt suppose to be the case.
mysteryminds
thats nothing our sites has been going down for past weeks every alternative day.
check this
addon domain name which is not working and couple of them which are not working.

Ping to www.gtuinfo.com
Generated by www.DNSstuff.com at 10:11:09 GMT on 09 Sep 2004.

Sorry, I could not determine the IP for www.gtuinfo.com (error 11001).

Ping to www.mauritius-rentals.com
Generated by www.DNSstuff.com at 10:17:02 GMT on 09 Sep 2004.

Sorry, I could not determine the IP for www.mauritius-rentals.com (error 11002).

the main domain which is working for nowPing to www.mauritius-maurice.net
Generated by www.DNSstuff.com at 10:15:30 GMT on 09 Sep 2004.

Pinging www.mauritius-maurice.net [67.15.52.34]:

Ping #1: Got reply from 67.15.52.34 in 40ms [TTL=44]
Ping #2: Got reply from 67.15.52.34 in 40ms [TTL=44]
Ping #3: Got reply from 67.15.52.34 in 41ms [TTL=44]
Ping #4: Got reply from 67.15.52.34 in 42ms [TTL=44]

Done pinging www.mauritius-maurice.net!

(to do an IPv6 ping for a domain name, add a ':' before the domain name)
Stanly
I've already answered to your question at HelpDesk.
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(Alec @ Sep 5 2004, 08:19 AM)
We have scheduled network maintainence to occur this Thursday morning between 2:00am and 4:00am EST. Servers 10 and 16 will be affected only. We do not expect the network to be down for more than 30 minutes, but there is always a possibility of the maintainence to take longer. We need this downtime to make some firmware upgrades to our router and to complete some power maintainence. If you have questions or concerns about this maintainence window, please contact the support department.

What server am I on?

(If I was told, I am sorry, I have a bad memory >_<)
Vanya
what's your domain name?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here