Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Three days, and it's still not active!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Krall
I have recently setup an account, back on Tuesday night. It's now Friday Morning.

I registered my site, and got a hosting package. I paid close to $200, and have heard nothing back. No email saying, "It has been setup, here is your username and password, thanks for your business" just a simple, "We gotted your submition in the email service, and am going setup your account, we thanks you for your businesses".... or something similar.

I am rather ticked off, because I am infact running a business, and every day that I have my portfolio offline, is lost business.

I have sent an email... no reply.

Please hostony if you have just ignored it, or if you are swamped (which I doubt) please fix this immediately. We are supposed to get service garaunteed in 24 hours, AND then have 30 days to try it. I'm not sure if I'll have even tried it by the 30day limit.

Your webpage looks very professional, and very nice. Your service offered is exceptional, however the customer service seems to be zip, ziltch, zero.

Please reply to this ASAP,

Thank you,

- James Heslop

P.S. The site is www.PolymediaDesign.com It has been registered and there seems to be something there most of the time, sometimes it's not... but I have no username or password.
Alec
We sent you an activation email 2 days ago.

If you did not get it for some reason please tell us another email address and we'll duplicate
Krall
Hello... Don't I feel sheepish. unsure.gif

It turns out the email I received was sent into my junkmail, and automatically disgarded.

I spoke with Alex from Hostony Support (The gentleman who responded above Via ICQ which is awesome) and he was very kind and quick to send me another copy of my information.

Thank you very much.

The control panel here is awesome, there are so many things to setup! I have autoresponders, forwarders, unlimited this and that, it's fantastic. I am really excited to be using Hostony!

Thanks again,

- James Heslop
POLYMEDIA Design
mysteryminds
dont you ever be surprised by HOSTONY service.
You will be shocked ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
We JUST LOVE HOSTONY
Webslave
I spoke with Alex from Hostony Support (The gentleman who responded above Via ICQ which is awesome) and he was very kind and quick to send me another copy of my information.

Hostony, you got msn messenger ?
Dark Hedgehog
If all else fails, just ask tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here