Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DNS settings
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
mysteryminds
Thanks for the improvement by changing the servers to powerful xeon's. Now I would like to know if we need to change dns for all the sites which are pointing to our special account.

How is it possible that my main site is pointing without displaying the IP address but others are displaying with IP address.
Some of them are not configured and can see "There is no website configured at this address." this message ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Stanly
If you was at server24 and was moved to server25 please change name servers for all domain names to the following:

dns.hostony.com
dns.hostony.org
mysteryminds
well how do I know if we were on server 24.
I know the dns settings use to be ns23 and ns24 so does it mean ns23 and 24= server 24
Stanly
Yes, it does.
mysteryminds
I guess we need to wait for another 2-3 for dns to propogate over the net. So could you tell me what is going to be new in this server are we going to get any big advantage and are you guys going to install some new scripts over the cpanel.
Stanly
We're moving all accounts from the server that was had an HDD crash.
This is our policy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here