Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DNS
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
tresuvesdobles
Dear all,

Does anybody know what and where should I change so that the DNSs used for the accounts I resell are shown as ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com as stated in Hostony's web page?

We will remain completely in the background. You'll be able to have your private nameservers ns1.yourcompany.com and ns2.yourcompany.com providing you with a look of independence and make it appear as if you run your own webhosting operation.

Thanks in advance!
Alec
You should register new name servers with your domain registrar. Then you have to request our support to assign these name servers to your reseller account
tresuvesdobles
I don't really understand.

Register name servers with my domain registrar? You mean registering different domainnames? As far as I understand ns1.mydomain.com and ns2.mydomain.com are subdomains from my main domain, not different domains.

Appreciate your clarifications
Stanly
Yes, you need to register name servers like ns1.yourdomain.com/ns2.yourdomain.com at your domain name registrar.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here