Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The speed on my site is very slow
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
ringring
Every time I go to my forum's index.asp page, it takes forever to load. but when go to other links on my forum, the speed is fine. this happened on the past Friday, the tech somehow fixed it, Now it happens again. please fix it permanently . thanks

the default is the index.asp page, here is url: http://www.coolmale.net/index.asp
jeanphilippe
I agree, it's very slow.
Stanly
1. You have already open a ticket, send an e-mail. Please do not duplicate requests a lot of times at different places.

2. As I can see it is your script problem. We have a lot of ASP forums hosted at the same server and each of them work correctly with normal speed. I think you should contact forum developers to know possible reason of this.
ringring
Sorry about this, I didn’t know I can not do multi requests, I was asking the tech on ICQ about this , but no response at all, I figured, I should try difference places. the forum developer said the script is fine, no errors.
Dark Hedgehog
If it helps, you could try InvisionBoard.
ringring
Can you explain to me what is InvisionBoard? thanks
Stanly
http://invisionboard.com - one of best forums
ringring
Thank-you Stanly ! but if I use invisionbroad, I will lose all the data I have. I don't think I can transfer my backup asp to the new script. that mean I have to start all over again.

Stanly, I don't want to email your support team or ICQ them, I am trying not do multi requests , but my site is total down now, can you inform them for me. thank-you!
Dark Hedgehog
Check out their "conversion" scripts on invisionboard's site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here