Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Features for Windows reselling
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
tresuvesdobles
Dear friends,

I am building my reselling plans for Windows accounts and I need a detailed and updated list of the ASP components, CGI scripts and PERL modules preinstalled in Windows plans.

This kind of information is very clear in CPanel for Linux plans but I cannot find any detailed information in Helm panel or at Hostony's website relating Windows plans.

I wait for your urgent support on this. Thanks in advance!
Stanly
You can see all of this info at http://hostony.com/winhosting.html
tresuvesdobles
Not right.

I can only see a list of ASP components there. But for instance, CDOSYS is not listed there and it is also supported. That is why I am asking for an updated list.

On the other hand, that section states that the packages purchased include many CGI scripts and PERL modules already installed in the server. But there is not a list of the scripts included. In Linux packages I can see it through CPanel but in Windows packages I don't have that information.

Thanks in advance for the clarification. I keep waiting for your news.
romangs
Installed Objects Scanner will help you
http://www.bier-voting.de/objcheck/
tresuvesdobles
Many thanks, romangs. This is really useful!!!

biggrin.gif

Just one question: As far as I see, it does not detect the available CGI or Perl scripts, but the ASP components. Do you know some other script listing scripts supported?

On the other hand, I would really appreciate an "official" answer from Hostony on this issue.

Thanks again, romangs
romangs
I don't know any other installed-script-checker but our friend Google or HotScripts.com will gladly help you out :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here