Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: feature manager in whm
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
carahost
Hi everybody i just started to use whm and i have a couple of doubts about the feature manager. it says that
Two special feature lists called "default" and "disabled" will affect all users.
If you disable a feature in the "default" feature it will be disabled in every users' cPanel, unless another feature list grants them the feature.
If you disable a feature in the "disabled" feature it will be disabled in every users' cPanel. Unlink the "default" feature list no other feature list will be able to override this and grant the feature. If you don't want anyone to be able to turn this feature on at all, disable it in this list.

what does it mean? anyway you cannot choose two list features for the same plan so i dont know how another list wont be able to grant some features if you can only choose one list. i read also that the changes wont have effect on the accounts already created, i just tried with different lists and accounts created before the list and the list made changes in those accounts, am i missing something??
thanks
Stanly
If yo uwill describe me the problem more detailed I'll try to help you.
carahost
i dont have a problem right now, i just wanna know how the feature manager works, beacuse the explanation is not clear
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here