Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
featureprice has gone belly-up, any deals for former featureprice customers?
Serge
I doubt they are really ceasing operations. Probably their site was just hacked and now they fixed it. I see normal featureprice.com site without closing announcement that was there couple hours before.

Sorry but we cannot match feature price plans or even come close to them. Giving up a tryal accounts means asking for troubles because trial hosting accounts are often abused by spammers, hackers, etc. Nowadays you can hardly find a host that does it. The same is about unlimited. if it was true we would move all our servers to featureprice unlimited account priced at $24 mo and saved thousands of $$$.
Anonymous
Yes, but it made me panick. My domains were down all night. You now have one more customer because of it... me. I am currently in the process of transfering files...
Serge
Well welcome to Hostony!

I just think some of their competitors decided to play a dirty game because featureprice should have a very hard convertion ratio for advertisements targeted to newbies because of very low rates. Probably some other guys with unlimited packages that build competition around price sad.gif
Anonymous
I have been with FP for almost two years, but in the past six months they have wrecked me and my five websites repeatedly. Regardless of what the problem has been between yesterday and today, I have again had my client's confidence in MY company jeopardized by FP. Although it is true they seem to be back up again right now, I have been in this same situation with them FAR too many times. No more. This afternoon, Hostony has gained another new customer. After several months of threatening to do this, I am leaving FP and NOT looking back. And I am bringing MY other clients with me!! A question ... why doesn't Hostony have a phone number (toll free or customer paid) listed at your website for pre-Sales questions?
Shurik
Our staff is located in Ukraine and it is quite expensive to provide phone support from here. We don't provide it to hold our prices on low level.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here