Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site still down and add-ons configured wrong
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
anticybr
I've opened a trouble ticket, but I am posting here just to make sure it gets attention and a fix asap.

Yesterday, before they started configuring add-on domains, my main site url started working again. Later that day, one add-on domain of mine started working, but the other pointed to a broken page on my main site, and my main site showed the cpanel warning page "no site configured for this address"...

16 hours later... The problem is still there. I have to assume that it's been misconfigured now, rather than it's just temporarily screwed up while in the middle of being fixed.

Checking my cpanel (which thank god I can finally access after 3 days), it says one of my add-on domains has actually been added as a parked domain. I can't immediately tell what's wrong with the main url, since cpanel seems to access it fine.

Main url: www.ratsinthewalls.com (gives cpanel warning page)
Add-on that is wrongly configured as a parked domain: www.decomposingtrain.com

Please get this sorted out asap.
Stanly
www.ratsinthewalls.com is accessible now.
ratsinthewalls.com was accessible from the beginning (but not www.ratsinthewalls.com)

We're fixing all WWW aliases at the moment.
anticybr
Thank you.
Webslave
Hi,

I sent a Trouble Ticket, just got an answer that you could only update all stuff dating from the 15th August. On my website there are still several thousand of .html & .htm pages missing.

I did not upload anything after the 15th August, so you should still be having all my other pages on your backup. I don't use any database nor php pages. Please check your backup for example if you still have this page:

http://www.myisla-hotels.com/hotels/indianocean/index.htm

or this:

http://www.myisla-hotels.com/hotels/europe...enice/index.htm

Please let me know ASAP so that I know if I need to reupload everything. I'm asking you this so that I can avoid using my FTP for days again. It will be really a great big help if you could check that.

My domain: www.myisla-hotels.com

Another Problem, I cannot upload any files via FTP. Can you give me the rights again to upload files on my account ?

Best regards,

Webslave.
Webslave
Thanks guys for taking care of that problem! I'm seeing thousand of pages reappearing.
Thanks again!!! smile.gif
Stanly
Webslave, I recovered everything.
Also I've answered you via e-mail.
Webslave
OK! biggrin.gif

Just wrote you back to thank you again! Am I able to upload files again via FTP ?
Stanly
Now you are wink.gif
Webslave
Yeah! My FTP is working now. But there is a problem with CPANEL, there is no more CPANEL under 67.15.48.21 sad.gif

Thats what you get to see under the Internet Explorer

There is no website configured at this address.

You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

And in Netscape I get a popup that says the Certificate is invalid.
anticybr
try this url

https://67.15.48.21:2083/frontend/x/index.html
Webslave
Sorry, tried the given URL but it didn't work out. sad.gif
anticybr
QUOTE(Webslave @ Aug 20 2004, 12:41 PM)
Sorry, tried the given URL but it didn't work out.  sad.gif

That's strange.

Perhaps clearing your browser cache might help?

If that doesn't work, then definitely a support ticket is in order.
anticybr
QUOTE(Webslave @ Aug 20 2004, 11:38 AM)
And in Netscape I get a popup that says the Certificate is invalid.

That's probably because the secure certificate is being issued by server24.fastbighost.com which isn't a "trusted authority" and the browser can't match the ip address you're trying to connect to with the name of the issuing authority.
Webslave
It works with the Internet Explorer. smile.gif

I removed the Cache in Netscape but that didn't help. It still the Certificate is faulty.

But the infos being displayed in my cpanel are faulty as well. It says 0.0 MBs of Diskspace being used even though my site is 2980 MB big!
anticybr
QUOTE(Webslave @ Aug 20 2004, 01:07 PM)
I removed the Cache in Netscape but that didn't help. It still the Certificate is faulty.

No, clearing the cache won't have any affect on the invalid certificate warning. It has to do with how Hostony is providing the secure certificate information to the browser, I believe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here