Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How can I get my domain name rights
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
sergio
Hi there,

Last month I purchased a free domain name with hosting plan. Currently somebody else owns the domain name (Serge Riabchuck) probably a person from hostony.

I would like to change the contact information and have my domain name rights. I was wondering how I can do this? What is the process.

Sincerely,
Dark Hedgehog
No need to worry.

Just go to the support section and send in a ticket, doubt you want your information on the fly here, eh?
sergio
I dont want my info to show up here and that is not what i asked anyways.

I just wanted to know what is the process, thank you for useless answer.
Danimal
QUOTE(sergio @ Aug 18 2004, 06:18 AM)
Currently somebody else owns the domain name (Serge Riabchuck) probably a person from hostony.

Yes, he is from Hostony. Changing domain information normally requires an email to the registrar if they don't offer a domain name control panel (my registrar does). I don't know with whom Hostony registers their domain, so I would email support and either ask where to request the change in your WHOIS entry, or ask them to do it for you.

Given their current problem with the server, I wouldn't expect an answer right away. smile.gif
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(sergio @ Aug 18 2004, 05:35 PM)
I dont want my info to show up here and that is not what i asked anyways.

I just wanted to know what is the process, thank you for useless answer.

What Danimal said.

Just send a support ticket.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here