Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stop killing my interactive processes!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Sean Lynch
I manage my site via ssh. I expect not to have my editor killed mid-edit!!! Killing off random processes just because the load on the machine is high is unacceptable, especially when someone's trying to get work done! If your machines are underpowered, upgrade them or migrate sites to machines with more power!

If you really don't intend to be providing ssh access, perhaps you can provide us with a discount? Wait, don't bother. I don't want a provider who doesn't provide ssh access. Make it work or let me know if you don't intend to so I can find a new provider.
Dark Hedgehog
Either just wait for support, send a ticket or leave.

The choice is yours.
narc
I hope support bans you dark, you make hostony look worst then they are so now STFU! My site going down daily is NOT ACCEPTABLE stop being a smart ass if u want to help get them to upgrade there servers or stop spilling coffee on them!
Stanly
Sean Lynch
As it told at our AUP (that you had accepted) you can't use more then 8% of processor time per minute.
If you use more process gets killed.
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(narc @ Aug 18 2004, 06:39 AM)
I hope support bans you dark, you make hostony look worst then they are so now STFU! My site going down daily is NOT ACCEPTABLE stop being a smart ass if u want to help get them to upgrade there servers or stop spilling coffee on them!

For what reason?

Please explain how I make it look bad, you are just making yourself look like a fool.

And I am suppose to fear your site is down?

Wait, weren't you talking just a second ago about me?
I don't drink coffe, how contradictory XD
MartinB
rolleyes.gif
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Aug 18 2004, 11:44 AM)
:rolleyes:

I swear, the "angriest" never get it the first time oo;
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here