Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wierd things happening .. still no word
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
enoxard
hi.

i opened an account friday evening and today on monday still have not recieved any information.

i did however recieve several very strange phone calls on saturday morning. the first came at 5:22 am by a middle eastern man with an accent so thick i gave up trying to translate and told him to call back and leave a message. he called again at 7 sumthing, i was still sleeping unable to get to bablefish in time to translate his message. by 9 he had called again. this time it sounded like he was calling from a cell phone on the freeway with the windows down. he managed to get out a few sentances in english: 'did you order an account with hostony?' then 'your acccount will be set up soon' .. then he hung up. ive opened a ticket with support to get my info. but today it says i have no open tickets and i still have not recieved any info. if youre thinking of ordering an account with hostony, id reconsider. this is wierd. maybe i should call homeland security or sumthin.

e-
enoxard
support replied to 2nd email.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here