Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: site down 4 hours + now
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
narc
Okay, im defendly going to request a full refund now. Its defenly been less then 99% uptime

www.wow-secrets.com
www.praetorian-guards.com
Alec
MySQL service was inoperative on the server recently. It was crashed for some reason (we suspect that was illegal mysql request of some customers plus developer bug). We spent about 2 hours to restore all mysql databases and get mysql sevice running. Now all sites using mysql are running properly.
We apologize for all inconveniences caused by these problems.
narc
honestly you dont tell the correct times cause i dont think you want to follow your 99% uptime. It was more then 2 hours, give me exact time please cause iv got 3:30min here.
narc
site down again why?
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(narc @ Aug 16 2004, 06:48 AM)
honestly you dont tell the correct times cause i dont think you want to follow your 99% uptime. It was more then 2 hours, give me exact time please cause iv got 3:30min here.

He said it took 2 hours, which probably meaning more as a result of a quick reply, took more than 2 hours to a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Notice he said "we spent about."
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(narc @ Aug 18 2004, 06:26 AM)
site down again why?

Because its down.
Happens to me here and there, gotta expect downtimes.

Not like you are on your site 24/7 XD
At least I am not oO;
Stanly
Please have a look at this
Dark Hedgehog
Sorry about that.
I read about that before I read this and had no idea it was related to this problem.
Stanly
Np.
That's ok.
Dark Hedgehog
Hehehe.
I try to do my best :P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here