Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Purchased an account a few days ago...
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bernerdjbean
I purchased a 'Special' package a few days ago. The domain is just now showing up (yay!). however, I still have no received an email with any login information... Is there a delay between when Hostony has their side working with the domain, and when it shows up on the radar? I currently get a default page from eNom.

Any help would be appreciated,
B.J. Schaefer
(ticket #9118)
Stanly
Please send me your purchased domain name to support@hostony.com and I'll check your order status.
bernerdjbean
Any luck, Stanly?
Alec
Did you get an account info?
bernerdjbean
Yes, I did. Thanks for everyone's help.

Another question...how do I make use of the multiple domains I have with the Special account? I have two other domains registered with other registrars I would like to point here. Do I use the 'addon domains' feature in cPanel? or do i have access to WHM to manage multiple domains?

Thanks!
Alec
You need to do it from Addon domains. As you do not have reseller account you cannot access WHM. After adding the domain you should update name servers with your domain registrar (use the same name servers as for your main domain name)
bernerdjbean
Thanks, again. Are there non-IP versions of the name severs? the registrar doesn't want to take the ip name-servers.
Alec
You should put subdomain names without ip addresses.

Some registrars require both name server domain name and ip address
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here