Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Hostony rant - again
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
Dark Hedgehog
I would like to say that I am quite, no...that's insulting.

I am tremendously happy what Hostony provides me with.
Long ago, my older host, couldn't offer what Hostony offers me, its like going on a paradise that almost never existed.
This host is 20 cents cheaper than my previous host, reliable and instant, if not instant, I don't know WHAT you call it, support.
For those of you wondering, I get support in seconds, if not, maybe a day, which I had to wait almost three months on my other host just to get a response on downtime, which is pretty darn sad...

I see LESS complaining about Hostony compared to my other host.
If you even as so typed in your previous host or other host in my other hosts messageboard, you were banned instantly with no exceptions, which is pretty lame.
Here? I can say about another host I had problems with.

I have more freedom here than my previous host ever gave me on hosting.
I had excessive errors every which-way I turned.
He had problems EVEN IF I emailed him that I was having downtimes again.
It was almost like talking to a wall back then, he never did the right thing nor gave any help, he was so darn money hungry he cared less about his customers.

Now here at Hostony, I come to a relaxing, non-hair pulling, big freedom, affordable and reliable hosting that is like taking candy from a baby.
I never had it so good.

I should thank "Red Blaze" for referring me here, otherwise, I probably would have literally killed my previous host XD

Every-time I see my site, its not as slow as it used to be.
I had to wait almost three minutes for it to completely load, now, it takes like two seconds to full load, thanks to Hostony's truthful words.

There "are" a "few" downtimes here and there, but its not something anyone can control.

I experience mild downtimes like maybe three to five minute worth and that's not too shabby, if anything, better than what my previous host provided.

Don't believe me? Take a look at my previous host here and see what I mean.

Hostony, I don't think I will ever move hosts again, tis a good hosting place for people "serious" about webmastering and everything possible.

Great job on your effort and excellency in what you provide.
You should be proud of your work as I am of my site.
Vanya
Thanks! smile.gif
Dark Hedgehog
Your welcome, just continue your good work.

I am what you would call a happy customer XD
Webslave
Some hosts offer trouble tickets for only 1 month for free.
With hostony you can mail support, post in forum and post trouble tickets - and it's free.
I hope it stays like that - Keep up the good work! biggrin.gif
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(Webslave @ Aug 14 2004, 10:25 AM)
Some hosts offer trouble tickets for only 1 month for free.
With hostony you can mail support, post in forum and post trouble tickets - and it's free.
I hope it stays like that - Keep up the good work! :D

Don't even want to think about it XD
Rastus
:o
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(Rastus @ Aug 18 2004, 06:08 PM)
I tried two different hosts before I made the switch to hostony. Switching to hostony was the best thing I ever did.

the first host could not figure out why I kept having DNS issues and the second never could get my registration email sent.

I was very frustrated with hosts in general when I came here and I am happy to say that has all changed now. Even with 4 of my sites currently down due to the server issue Hostony is experiencing I have no plans on moving anything and will continue to add sites as I gain customers.

The support and response time is unmatched here and for me that is everything.. things break, disks go bad, hackers sometimes get thru, that is part of the price we pay for technology and the quest for more. I have never been ignored or shunted aside in my questions.

Rastus

*Sniffs with tears coming out of eyes*
That was...so beautiful.

Couldn't have said it better myself :)
mysteryminds
What ever ! HOSTONY rocks rocks rocks ph34r.gif
I did change couple of hosting companies but so far only 2 people over the net are doing the great job
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here