Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Emails down
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
jmholloway
mad.gif For 5 days now, we have been getting no email at the following domains:

hollowayandsullivan.com
celticwarlordz.com

I check the disk quotas for email and it shows that email is in the boxes, but NONE is being retrieved. I have changed no settings, added no features, etc.

I have now put in 4 trouble tickets (I know this is a NO NO, but unless there is a new ticket, no one responds to the ones on HOLD).

After one of my trouble tickets, our email worked for a couple hours and we were able to send/receive email. (At least I think mail was sent). It no longer works.

Now, in response to my latest trouble ticket, I get the following response:

"Disk quota exceeded: mailbox is full" for your apollo@celticwarlordz.com account. You should clear it.

That's the G*& D*&% point, no mail is being retrieved and I want to know why?

Additionally, I sent several test emails to jmholloway@hollowayandsullivan.com this morning and last night - none were received and my box shows 0.00 Meg. Where are my emails going?

If this is not resolved ASAP, I will be taking my business elsewhere! mad.gif
Vanya
Your tickets are updated.
I found out that you mail boxes was full causing known problem and we'll clear them if you want.
You can answer to the ticket.
jmholloway
Why would one user's email box being full (which I don't understand how this can occur when they are set to 10mb and the most was 1mb) cause all users emails to not be received?

But even answering that question does not explain the reason behind why I could not retrieve email from the box that was allegedly full. The box was "full" because email was not being sent from it. Why was that?

And, no, the issue has not been fixed. I gave him authority to clear the box:

apollo@celticwarlordz.com

But I still don't receive emails at that box or other boxes on other domain:

hollowayandsullivan.com

Why?
Vanya
We'll need to investigate this.
Hopefully you'll provide all needed info to TT in order to help us with fixing the problem.
jmholloway
I received this notice on my tickets:

Fixed.
Please check it now.

It is not fixed for either account mentioned in my trouble tickets. I still am not receiving emails.

If it matters, I am sending emails fine....just nothing being received.

Also, no one has addressed the, WHY? I would like to know what has been wrong, why this is happening.
jmholloway
OMG, now I've really heard it all!!!

I am not receiving email because my disk quota has been exceeded. I have been trying for the past week to get this resolved. I have over 6GB more space that you are not properly crediting me with. Please see ticket 8982 that has been Open and unanswered and unresolved for some time now.

This is ridiculous. I am losing emails and potentially clients because someone can not properly enter the appropriate webspace that I've paid for? I even suggested in one of my tickets that this may be the problem and that the disk quota issue should have been resolved by now.

Please resolve this ASAP.

****In response to trouble ticket 8982, I receive the following:

Is it resolved?
If not, could you subscribe the problem with more details (don't forget to write domain names)

This is in response to my initial post which stated as follows:

Could you please adjust my webspace to reflect the correct amount? I should have 16gb webspace:

I have the following plans:

1) Ultra Hosting - 6000 MB
2) 1 Professional reseller - 1500MB
3) 1 Advanced reseller - 2000MB
4) 1 Gold reseller - 4000MB
5) 1 Power reseller - 2500MB

Must I supply the calculator too? This is simple, adjust my account to reflect that I have 16000MB!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here