Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mailing List, Switching Domain Names
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Hi,
I'm interested in your PROFI plan and have a couple of questions I don't readily see addressed.

What software is available to run the mailing lists. Will I be able to use server side scripting to maintain my lists?

I have 2 differerent domain names. I would like to initially use one for my site and then switch to the other. I understand that I would change my registrar's entries to point to the appropriate name servers, but don't you need to change my <virtualhost> parameter on your server?

If this is true, do you provide a method to do this on the control panel? Are there any extra charges involved in doing this?

Thanks,
Craig Hannah
Serge
We are using mailman for mailinglists. You can see it at: http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/

If you want to transfer one more domain you can just select either addon domain or parked domain in control panel and all apache entries are created automatically.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here