Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: how to access support?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
arcadia
It seems that support requests sent by email to support@hostony.com are all ignored! Only calls from the web form in the support pages of www.hostony.com are taken into account. It is unconvenient for us to always have to log into the support site. Furthermore the web form doesnt support attachments! Is that the way it should work? Any idea?
Alec
Please tell me your sender email address. It needs to be investigated more
Dark Hedgehog
Actually, I sent a support email long ago and got an answer like a few days later.

These people are busy dude.
Serge
Sorry, but the difference between email and trouble ticket is that email is much easier to lose. It's much harder to track emails despite the fact that supports checks out once again all email they got at the end of the shift. It is rather rare that email is got overlooked, anyway support are humans and sometimes may overlook it.

In case you don't get an answer within 8 hours it means that most luikely it was overlooked by this shift, though another shift may find it.

I recommend to use trouble tickets because they are trackable, you can always see a problem log and stick to resolving it.

arcadia
Please let me know your email and we'll try to help you.
arcadia
Hi All!

I know support is busy but thats not the explaination: support emails are NEVER answered while my WEB CALLS are always answered! This has been going on for 3 weeks.

Alec: sender email is bruno.lhopiteau@arcadia-consulting.com

Tks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here