Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Addon Domains
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
eon
How do I add addon domains (I have the 9 extra free ones).. Is it $.99 a month or a year?
Vanya
You have 9 without any fees.
Niakie
A slight clerification I think is in order. You have the ability to add 9 additional domains with no additional fee, however you do need to register these 9 (through Hostony I believe they charge 14.95 for each per year)
Alec
Niakie: Thanks, you're right.

One free domain registration or transfer is included with any our package. If you want to host more domains with your account you should register them with another domain registar or with us for $14.85 per year
daliblume
I have another question regarding Addon domains. I'm currently obtaining a domain name from a squatter, and would like to have it pointed to a subdirectory of my domain hosted at Hostony. I can point the namespace records to my Hostony NS servers.

Does my Profi account support Addon domains? If so, is it the case that all I have to do is set it up with "Addon Domain Name Maintenance" in the cPanel?

Or do I also have to make Hostony the registrar for the domain name, and pay for the transfer?
Alec
Profi package does not include addon domains.

You are not forced to transfer your domain to Hostony or register name with us only. You can do it th any accredited domain registrar and set up our name servers for the domain with them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here