Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cron not working anymore
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bgp1
Hello,

I have a php script that deletes an mysql database when executed. I have been using this script for quite a while now. Just a while ago, I started receiving errors with it, and one of them is as follows:

File 'NONEXISTENT/charsets/?.conf' not found (Errcode: 2)
Character set '#14' is not a compiled character set and is not specified in the 'NONEXISTENT/charsets/Index' file

This script should still work even after the upgrades, because this is like the core language that I am using.

Any help is appreciated!
Alexandre
Hello

Could you provide me with link where you got that error?

Thank you for advance.
bgp1
That error is sent to me every half-hour when my cron is run. It is sent to me to the "thejokes" account and you are welcome to check it out as there is one email report in that account when this reply was written.
bgp1
Any updates on this problem?
Alec
Does your cron job perform intended job?

I mean do you get some error messages except one mentioned above
bgp1
I read your message a few minutes after the cron ran, so I will have to wait for that, but it should. My cron always worked before. I executed the php script manually and it works as it should.

I am not sure why an error for a charset is being sent to me when all my script does is remove entries from a database that are older than 10 minutes.
Alexandre
If it will be happened again please notify us.
bgp1
Yes, it still sends me the error, but it still works. I am not even sure why it is sending me this error as I have it send them to /dev/null.
Alexandre
Ok. Ithink this is bug of MySQL.
Thanks for your opinion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here