Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server 20 94% Space used?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
RAGEnCHAOS
this is kinda strange if i wannted to upload my full site 4627 Mb i would not be able to due to Server 20 at Local server time 02:10 there was exactly 4266.4 Mbytes free disk space and it shows 94% used and at 10 am this morning it was 93% so its not the server backing up sad.gif can we fix the problem ?
Dark Hedgehog
I have noticed some big space usage problems on my cpanel too before.

Its not common, but, my old host had space not being used all the time, kinda strange.
RAGEnCHAOS
1 week ago it was only 76! now its 94 sad.gif
Dark Hedgehog
Most of the time, my users on my forums hardly post and I hardly upload anything at times.
RAGEnCHAOS
hehe looks like your either bored or just fast at replying smile.gif btw i like sonicdash smile.gif it was a nice Design
Dark Hedgehog
Thanks, I appreciate that, i'll look at your site.

Problem is, I don't know the url.
RAGEnCHAOS
take my name and add .com smile.gif
Dark Hedgehog
The layout is nice, one link is missing, and, it seems very good.
Your content is nice and not even confusing.
And i'm not into hosting now that I found a host, so, all I can say is keep up the good work.
RAGEnCHAOS
i would assume the File Manager Link is the broken one smile.gif i have not uploaded it yet heheh and thank you for the compliment smile.gif
Dark Hedgehog
Your welcome.

I enjoy looking at sites and seeing what they have and hold.

What do you like in my site?
RAGEnCHAOS
the colors are well choosen smile.gif and i really like the menu on the left that is slick smile.gif
Dark Hedgehog
lol, most people say that XD

You aren't the only one :P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here