Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOT AGAIN!!!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
grrr
I've already ordered a package from another host. I'll be cancelling my Honstony service in the next couple of days. This is udder garbage.

I've put up with server loads over 50 (I've seen it over 100 on 4cpus).

I've put up with email errors, webpage errors, and cpanel errors.

I've put up with support that tells me NOTHING time and time again when I ask what is wrong with their system. All I get are canned "it should be working now" or "fixed", when I ask "WHAT IS WRONG". I don't say "make the bad computer thingy work good again". When a customer asks what is going on YOU SHOULD TELL THEM WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON!!!

Now they're server has been compramised. They've given no indication as to how long this outage will be. This is just another event in a long line of disappointment I've come to receive from Hostony.

I'm out of here, and anyone else experiencing problems should do the same.

And moderators, don't delete this. Let this be heard, unless you can't handle critisism.
Alec
qrrr: Please tell me your domain name
grrr
Nah.

I'd rather suprise you when my other host is fully set up and my DNS records are changed.

Regardless, I am on server 21. That's all you need to know. I've put in countless tickets spanning months about problems that have never been resolved. The best one's are when there is a problem, I won't hear back from support for several hours, when the problem has resolved and then I get, "Server works fine at least from our side".

Sure it works...6 hours later.

Thanks for nothing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here