Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Site down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
ekieffer
Our site is down. COuld you please fix it ?
www.regardbleu.com
kingtaco
Site down as well.
riotpix.com
Vanya
Looks ok for me. Both.
sfworks
My site is up but slow (sfworks.com). Cpanel is taking about 5 minutes to load... maybe the server load has something to do with it.

kingtaco
Getting the following errors
Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/riotpix/public_html/include2.php on line 4

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/riotpix/public_html/include2.php on line 5

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/riotpix/public_html/include2.php:4) in /home/riotpix/public_html/include2.php on line 7

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/riotpix/public_html/include2.php:4) in /home/riotpix/public_html/include2.php on line 7

RIOTPIX.com
kingtaco
TO VANYA I WILL REITERATE:

i would write support but the non-answer answers i get are ridiculious. for example: "should be fine now"

yes, it may be fine now, but it wasn't when i wrote my ticket, and i need to know WHY and WHAT is being done to fix it. not just that it's okay for that second that the tech checked it out.

now it isn't just on my end, because my users... have been experiencing it as well.

Please give me something concrete.

I DON'T CARE IF IT WORKS NOW!!!!!! IT WASN'T WORKING WHEN I WRITE, AND I NEED TO KNOW WHY AND WHAT IS BEING DONE TO FIX IT FOR THE (I KID YOU NOT) 7th TIME I'VE ASKED!
Alec
The server just has just been rebooted due to lack of memory.

Sorry for the misunderstandings mentioned above.

I'll send regard to Vanya smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here