Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Final post on this
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
brikface
Gee it's good I happened to be browsing the forum so I was able to see Serge's reply to the D****X controversy for the few minutes that reply existed before the thread was deleted... So Serge's explanation clarified a lot, and that's all I was asking for with my original post asking about the Hostony/D****X relationship, if any. All the deletions and silence just intensified the speculation... Despite Serge's clarification, two lessons remain: 1) Don't recycle someone else's text without attribution, whether it's another host's or a software company's, 2) When someone is trying to bring you a serious business client who could easily go on to buy dedicated servers and who could be a better reference for you than any current client, show some interest.

PS - I was in no way, directly or indirectly, promoting D****X. I was looking to clarify a situation that anyone in my position would certainly need to clarify. If you don't like these issues discussed on your forums you should have taken up my offer of a private email exchange.

Ok, enough of this.

--
BrikFace
jeanphilippe
The thread is not delete I think, I added a reply after you wrote this post

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=2314&st=15
Serge
Your post was not deleted. It was moved to General Support forum because the thread was initially named 'Why my post is deleted'.

Presales forums are for presales questions, rtaher then for discussions about deleted post. This one will be also moved there in some hours to allow you to read it and not think that all your posts are deleted smile.gif
brikface
Well, just to clarify, all this stuff grew out of real pre-sales questions. I have a personal Profi account, but I was looking to bring somebody else in on VPS... Anyway, good luck with Hostony. I'll be keeping my Profi despite this little dance we've been doing, and I'll be telling all those who ask me (usually about 5 a week) about regular shared hosting that Hostony is one of the best.

--
BrikFace
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here