Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FTP Page size
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
melmak
Hello all
I am wondering if anyone can help me or point me to a way I can modify the way a page looks as a ftp folder on our website? What is happening is that we are putting up pdf files to the www.xxxxxxxxx.com/catalogues site and it is only showing part of the file name. example " 2005 Indoor - Outdoor Pottery" is showing as "2005 Indoor - Outdoo..>" The name section seems very small and there is a lot of room on the other side of the page. What I would like to do is make the section under parent directory wider and maybe not have a discription section on the right hand side.

Thanks for all you help

Melmak
keitaro
Create an .htaccess file in the directory with the following in it:

IndexOptions NameWidth=60 SuppressDescription
mavisdeath
Or think about salmon very hard, slap yourself in the face with a bannana, and then do what the guy before me said blink.gif
melmak
Thanks Keitaro

That works.....

It just shows the file name now, is there any way for it also to show the last accessed and the file size columns also?

Thanks for all the help

Melmak
keitaro
It shouldnt suppress the last modifed or file size unless those commands are in there. Are you sure they are gone, or is there a scrollbar on the bottom? If there is a scrollbar, try tweaking the 60 with a lower number until you get it to the look you desire.
melmak
Thanks again Keitaro

There is no scrollbar at the bottom. I will do as you sugest and try to change the number down smaller to see what happens. Have tried to change the size down to even 5 and it did not make any difference. Then I changed it back to 60 and deleted the suppressDescription and that has worked. I now have the size and date accessed back.

melmak
keitaro
Strange, because the last modifed and the size have their own attributes (SuppressLastModified and SuppressSize, respectively), but as long as it works for you, then thats great smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here