Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new private nameservers on reseller account
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
steven
Here's my situation...

I have a starter reseller account, and have been using hostony nameservers for the last 6 month.

My main account (domain name), and a bunch of other domains are all pointing to the original hostony nameservers/ip's.

Now, I recently requested private namesevers, and was promptly set up with 2 new private ip addresses for these.

I have now set up nameservers to point to my 2 new ip's.

My questions are...

1) In WHM there is no sign of the new ip's, the old hostony ip's are still there. Do I need to change anything? OR will these new ip's simply forward to the original hostony ip's?

2) Do I need to change any of the existing domains to point to the new ip's? (i hope not).

thanks in advance
Stanly
1. Tell me your reseller domain name and I'll set up your name servers for your control panel.
2. No, you don't need to change name servers for existing domain name. YOu can just set them up for new domain names.
steven
Thank you Stanley.

Reseller domain is xoserv.com.
Stanly
Please go to http://support.hostony.com and submit a trouble ticket about this.
Also please mention name server names that you want to have at this ticket.
steven
I submitted a trouble ticket some time ago Stanley, and have heard nothing from you since.
Alexandre
Could you tell me the number of that trouble ticket?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here