Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reseller Plans
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
press711
Dear Sir/Madam,

I was hoping to join up for the Starter Reseller Plan.
I do not have many customers so if you can offer a
smaller reseller plan(s) like half starter plan, I would have no problems in joining up.

A few more questions :
1. How well are Frontpage extensions supported? What
possible might I have with Frontpage Extensions? Esp.
Frontpage mail Etensions, Guestbook etc.?
2. Can you let me know what are the different support options that your provide?
3. Do you support OSCommerce?
4. What is the approximate support response time?
5. Are there any yearly/monthly network statistics I can view on your network uptime?

Please respond ASAP. I am having a lot of troubles
with my current provider and would like to move my
site and my clients ASAP.

Thanks,
Kunal Kalra
Phoenix Amis Consultancy Australia
Anonymous
hey press,

i'm not from hostony - but noticed that you inquired about OScommerce. I'm delveloping a site with OScommerce and would like to know if you've had any hosting issues - or any issues for that matter...

thanks,
jonas
Serge
If you need just couple shared accounts you can just resell our ordinary shared acounts account by account at up to 50% off. Minimal order is 3 accounts.

1. How well are Frontpage extensions supported? What
possible might I have with Frontpage Extensions? Esp.
Frontpage mail Etensions, Guestbook etc.?

Only web publishing is supported.

2. Can you let me know what are the different support options that your provide?

We can provide outsourced support for your customers if you need it. it means that all technical questions will be directed to us through helpdesk and we'll answer them like your staff.

You can see our outsourced support plans here:
http://www.hostony.com/outsource.html

If you don't purchase outsourced support plans we provide support only for you as our customer.

3. Do you support OSCommerce?

Yes.

4. What is the approximate support response time?

2-8 hours. Sometimes less.

5. Are there any yearly/monthly network statistics I can view on your network uptime?

No we don't have it
Anonymous
To: Serge

Can you let me know what are the different support options that your provide?
I meant phone, email , support ticket etc.. Also which of these are available 24/7

To jonas

OSCommerce is a nice package only things is as you may be aware is that it requires register_globals to be on which is a potential security risk. I have'nt tested how it handles every variable but some of the modules available are a bit loosely programmed.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Kunal
Serge

Can you let me know what are the different support options that your provide?
I meant phone, email , support ticket etc.. Also which of these are available 24/7

No phone support. Email , support tickets, forums, internet messangers (AIM, ICQ) are available 24/7.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here