Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CMS or something
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
bpgisme
Hello.
I'm trying to find a better way to manage bpgisme.com. I was looking around at Fantastico and I was wondering what other folks use or recommend using. I'm playing around with CSS on a Nucleus weblog at the moment which I started just for fun, but I was so impressed with the CSS and realized how nice it would be to use a CMS for my whole website in the process instead of what I do now. I'm very confused about what would be best for me or if I should even mess with something like that at all. I just like the professional look. I'm quite willing to learn code if needed and I prefer open source always.

So, what do you guys think? My site is graphics heavy (I'm an artist) and very visually based. I'm ready for it to be a bit more admin friendly, if you know what I mean, and more solid in structure.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
-Bonnie
MartinB
in my opinion, i am very happy with MamboServer for CMS.
Also is very easy to make your own templates, you just make the html and insert the component's tags in the place you want.

Its a good solution for me, i discover it the past months and im very happy with it.
bpgisme
Thanks for responding! I'll check it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here