Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ISS Ltd. Domain Registry
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
Webslave
Hello ISS Ltd.

Read your legal disclaimer before ordering a package.

My questions:

1. I'm interested with your special package. It says 10 full domains. Does that mean, 10 x 0,99 extra or is it included in the price ?

2. Will the 10 domains be registered on my name ?

Hostony on occasion will register a domain name for a customer as part of the service rendered. This domain name is property of Internet and Software Services Limited until the first year of paid service is completed. At this point, the customer may opt to transfer the domain name into their name. ISS Ltd will assess a $14.85 charge per domain name registered after the first domain with our paid service. Further, ISS Ltd will assess a $14.85 charge for accounts terminated before the first year is completed. This is to cover the expense of registering the domain name for the customer.

Does this apply to all domains or only to domains which I register on top of the 10 domains ?
Stanly
That's mean that you will be able to host 10 full domains but our company will register only 1 of them for free. You need to have 9 else registered by yourself (if you want to register additional domain name with us it will cost you $14.85 per domain name for 1 year).
Also if you'd like we will change WHOIS information to your name for domains registered by us.
Webslave
Is that 1 domain that I get for free registered on your name or mine ? I want it to be on my name, will i have to pay extra ?
Stanly
No, you will not.
But if you will leave our services in the future and will want to save this domain name you will have to pay $14.85 for it.
Webslave
Can this 14,95$ domain owner name transfer be done within a day or do i need to wait the domain name to expire ?
Stanly
Domain transfer process takes much more time.
This term depends on your current domain name registrar.
Webslave
I want a new .com domain. Can we arrange that the "free" domain in the special package gets to be registered on my name and I'll pay the additional $14,95 ? I want to pay per paypal, 1 year in advance. How does payment follow up the next year - do you contact me to make the payment or can you retrieve the money directly from paypal ? (i'm not very much familiar with paypal so that's why I'm asking this.)
Stanly
Sure, you could arrange them to 1 special account.
Our PayPal ID is paypal@hostony.com

Also you will need to pay before your 1 year will be finished (1 or 2 day before finishing) for the next term by yourself 'cause we can't get money from your paypal account by ourselfs.
Webslave
Thank you for replying all my questions. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here