Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poor Email service
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
traxx
I'm very dissapointed with your email service, it has been horrible these last few weeks and in partcular today... Here's a list of issues

-My email client outlook , fails to connect to SMTP, today at 8, 16:30 and now at 22:50 EST, I still can't send out an email same settings worked sometime last week. Yesterday it worked intermittently , the same the day before and so on...
-Today alone, I issued 4 trouble tickets, didn't get one response (maybe cause my inbox email was down?? I dont know), apparently they (tickets) were closed but the issues WAS STILL NOT FIXED!!!
-I didn't recieve any new message today, not even spam... highly unusual
-My Webmail page times out, I click compose wait 20 seconds for a screen, then go to send and all I get is two blank frames
- using squirrelmail, I get frequent Error connecting to IMAP server: localhost.
111 : Connection refused

-I have heard the the following things as possible causes for the email issues ..
-Server was under DDOS attack.
-Try using IP addresss in place of mail.traxxinc.com
- BIND problem
-Someone using sever to send SPAM
-etc...

This situation is unacceptable, hostony, needs to get its act together.. I never had such email issues with any prior hosting company... Email is such a basic and critical service , that these sissues should never take so long to resolve... .. PLEASE ADVISE

frustrated user..
Alec
We are working on your trouble tickets.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here