Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All sites and email down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
steveocn
All sites and email down. I al so can not get to the suport trouble ticket area to open a ticket. Is anyone else having a problem??????
ajw
Hi,

Do your sites fail with "This Account Has Been SuspendedPlease contact the billing/support department as soon as possible?" Mine did this morning, apparently because of a spam problem (I'm not spamming, BTW - there is some mistake).

Best,
Adam
steveocn
No I can not even get to them at all.
MartinB
problems with mail in server20
greetings
MartinB
now when i want log in in my own squirrelmail instalation, (i fon0t touch anything), i get

Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No existe ninguna direcci?n asociada al nombre in /home/wizhosti/public_html/labs/wizmail/functions/imap_general.php on line 445

some changes in mail server ?
RAGEnCHAOS
how about DNS issues with server 20 also

Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at c.root-servers.net:  Got referral to B.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. [took 49 ms]Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at B.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.:  Got referral to ns8.hostony.net. [took 98 ms]
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at ns8.hostony.net.:  Timed out.  Trying again.
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at ns8.hostony.net.:  Timed out.  Trying again.
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at ns2.hostony.com.:  Got referral to H.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. [took 51 ms]
[Had to look up A record for H.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.; assume 200ms]
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at H.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.:  Got referral to ns2.hostony.com. [took 148 ms]
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at ns2.hostony.com.:  Got referral to H.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. [took 57 ms]
[Had to look up A record for H.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.; assume 200ms]
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at H.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.:  Got referral to ns2.hostony.com. [took 153 ms]
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at ns2.hostony.com.:  Got referral to E.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. [took 44 ms]
[Had to look up A record for E.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.; assume 200ms]
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at E.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.:  Got referral to ns2.hostony.com. [took 49 ms]
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at ns2.hostony.com.:  Got referral to F.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. [took 49 ms]
[Had to look up A record for F.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.; assume 200ms]
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at F.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.:  Got referral to ns8.hostony.net. [took 101 ms]
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at ns2.hostony.com.:  Got referral to G.GTLD-SERVERS.NET. [took 49 ms]
[Had to look up A record for G.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.; assume 200ms]
Searching for A record for ragenchaos.com at G.GTLD-SERVERS.NET.:  Got referral to ns8.hostony.net. [took 100 ms]

Sorry, I could not continue.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnstime.ch?n...haos.com&type=A
Vanya
Server 20 is ok now.

We had a DNS problems.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here