Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question about Cpanel
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Dear Sir

Looking at your services I see you have Cpanel. The webhosting I have now uses Cpanel 6...I'm looking for a new web hosting services. Can you
Transfer my current web pages from my current web hosting to yours if I open up a new account. Also my domain name is req through twocows. Is that a problem?, besides changing DNS name servers. Also since my current webhosting can access my domain management any time are there any way to keep them from going back in and changing the DNS pointers.

Thanks

Rick
Serge
We also use Cpanel 6. It keeps upgrading daily so we upgrade when new stable versions are available. If your old host uses cpanel too we can try to copy your accounts from them using special cpanel utility.

I don't see any problems with domain registered through tucows except the fact that your old host can change your nameservers anytime they want. If you believe they won't do it it is ok.

If you want to stop them from using it we can try to transfer your domain to enom.com at $14.85/year (no charge if transfer attempt fails).
Alternatively you can transfer your domain to any other domain name registrar you like.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here