Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Standard reseller plan
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
dragonfli
Hello, I have had A reseller "standard" plan for over a year now.
and looking at your plans, your starter plan appears to actually have more resources (discspace) than I have while costing quite a bit less.

Question is: Should I "downgrade" my account to get more resources for less money and upgrade again later to the plan I already hace to obtain considerably more resources for the same money I pay now?; or have I simply been overpaying for a year and just haven't noticed?
I'm just a little confused by this and wonder why I pay more for a "standard" plan only to recieve less than a starter plan.
RAGEnCHAOS
as far as i can see the Standard plan has more than the starte

STARTER   STANDARD  ENTERPRISE     SUPREME
Disk Space                 5000 Mb     6000 Mb      8000 Mb         12000 Mb
Bandwidth                    70 Gb         90 Gb         120 Gb           250 Gb

cool.gif
dragonfli
This would be true, if I recieved that, but I pay the same price as is listed for "standard", my plan is called standard on the bill, and what I recieve is

Disk Space - 4000 mb
Bandwidth - 70 gb

It has been that way for quite some time.
So I guess you have confirmed that I was overcharged for several months.

I suppose you didn't realize that I read the same thing you did which prompted my previous post; even tho that should have been evident by what I posted.

Do I need to list what I pay as well, or can you be trusted to assume I read the price portions of those plans as well?

I wasn't talking to you anyway, but rather the staff, who have always been so helpfull on this forum that I have seldom had to contact the support system.
RAGEnCHAOS
i forgot to add that i am on the starter plan and when i noticed that it went up i went and looked here on the forums and found
http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=2112 which states that people do qualify for the upgrade all you have to do is post your domain name and i am sure they will upgrade it for you i was paying for 3000 MB and 50Gb Bandwidth and since i posted in the topic i am now 5000MB and 70Gb i was not trying to be rude or anything but that might answer your question or atleast give you an idea of what to do
Vanya
dragonfli
What's your reseller account's domain name?
dragonfli
dragonflihost.net
Stanly
I've just modified your account. You have 5000 Mb of disk space and 70 Gb of bandwidth.
I don't know how this error was done, but anyhow sorry for it.
dragonfli
Thanks!
However I'm Still Paying For -

STANDARD
6000 Mb
90 Gb

Which is more than my quota or current needs.
Should I Contact Billing about this issue?

(I think technically I would have to downgrade to starter plan to resolve the billing)
Would that be correct?
Stanly
Tell me please will this be ok if i'll just increase your disk space and bandwidth to 6000 Mb and 90 Gb?
dragonfli
Sure if it will make life easier - no problem

The price is fair and I'm sure my needs will grow,
It will save me the trouble of upraging in six months.

Thanks for the prompt support (as usual)
airbernard
didnt know I needed to report in. www.whowannaknow.com sill hasnt been changed to 5000 mb, thanks.
Vanya
Whowannaknow.com has been upaded as weel as dragonflihost.net
airbernard
Thanks! once again you guys are rocking it!
RAGEnCHAOS
like i said ask and recieve smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here