Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: outgoing mail server problems
Hostony Board > General Support > Mail
melmak
We are having a problem with emails also.
terrapintradingco.com
carys.com

we get the following

Task 'Cary's Ltd - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'
Task 'Terrapin Trading Co. - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

I do a trace route to mail.carys.com and it seems to work ok but can not send or receive emails.

Melmak
Alexandre
Replied in trouble ticket.
Is it fixed?
melmak
no it is still not working. still get the following

Task 'Cary's Ltd - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'
Task 'Terrapin Trading Co. - Sending' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Melmak
Alexandre
It will be working in 10 minutes.
I'm fixing the problem.
Thank you for patience.
melmak
Thanks Alex
biggrin.gif
Alexandre
Wait please.
I'm investigating it will be working soon.
Sorry again.
Vanya
It's fixed now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here